Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Sad Attempt to Rap

(NOTE: Read my comment before reading this post please. Thank you.)
I didn't know what to write about and the last time I just went random with my thoughts things may have gotten a little boring and sad. So I figured I'd make a little rhyme or rap if you put a beat to it, it's technically going to be a freestyle, but not really. Some of it will be completely relevant to certain matters, some of it will just be a bunch of filler lines. To make it more fun, I'll provide a non-rap commentary in parenthesis. Read without the commentary then with. Here goes nothing, or something:

Welcome, welcome, come on in,
close the door and let's begin,
40 day's a 40 nights, (that's a movie I think)
don't let time give you the frights,
I know what I know,
and I'll try not to lie,
it'll get the tears out of your eye.

The second part, it's after the start,
these next words won't seem so tart,
I can be bitter, I can be sad,
I got what I want and I have what I had, (Dr. Seuss moment)
so please don't feel weird when I say this,
it's like I get a tetris every time we kiss.

Let's drink on three and let it all go,
sit back, relax, and go with the flow,
this is not the answer and I've learned that now,
I give it all to God, and that is how, (don't worry, not a Jesus Freak)
what he sees fit to give to me,
I'll love with my heart and all will see. (anything, don't even know what)

The fourth is when the rap must end,
emotions rip, twist, and bend, (never permanently, though)
but don't completely worry,
because we're not in a hurry,
things must be considered, evaluated and measured,
for the world to work right, and for all to be bettered. (last part got really into the rap.)

1 comment:

  1. If anyone reads this. I wrote it a while ago. It meant something to me. I don't want to delete it, simply because I like the rhyme. I'm betting people will skip over this one because I posted the Expendables thing. This one was only meant for one person anyways. But it's all good now.

    ReplyDelete