Sunday, June 19, 2011

Movie Review: The Hangover Part 2

If I had a movie review for the first Hangover movie I'd tell you to read that so I could finish this blog post within one sentence. But I don't have a review of The Hangover, which means I'm going to have to actually write something for this. I promise it will be short and structured differently.




All I pretty much have to say about the film is: it's The Hangover, just a bit more extreme. Bradley Cooper cusses a lot more, Zach Galifianakis has more socially awkward moments, and Ed Helms... well, I don't want to ruin what happens with his character. I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was funny, made me laugh. But it was The Hangover, if that drags the movie down for you then so be it, if not, then enjoy the film.




I give this film a solid C, make it a rental. You really don't need to see it in theaters, unless you're a real big fan of the first one, I mean BIG fan. It's also not worth the hassle of dealing with ID Nazis if you look like you're underage. Netflix it later, get it from the library, torrent it, I don't care, go ahead and watch it, it's funny, but you don't have to watch it now. Anyways, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment